November 2nd, 2016
October is now over and the haunt has scared it’s final customer for 2016. We want to thank EVERYONE for coming out and experiencing our first year at Hanover Vegetable Farm. We learned so much, listened to all your feedback, and can’t wait to get started planning for 2017. Please make sure you’re following us on all our social media networks… Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc, so you can have exclusive content as we head into build season. Until then… THANK YOU!
Final Weekend Details
October 25th, 2016
It’s our FINAL weekend of the 2016 season and we’re open 5 nights! That’s 5 nights of screams and scares. Here are the dates and details…
Thursday, October 27th… 7:30pm-10:00pm. Public Service Night!
Friday, October 28th… 7:30pm-11:00pm. Horror Movie Appreciation Night!
Saturday, October 29th… 7:30pm-11:00pm. Local Vendor Night!
Sunday, October 30th… 7:30pm-10:00pm. Horror Author Night!
Monday, October 31st… 7:30pm-10:00pm. Halloween & Food Drive Night!
For more details on our nightly themes/deals, please visit the schedule page and scroll to the bottom. Thanks for your support this season and let’s go out with a SCREAM!
Thank You & Weekend #2 Details
October 17th, 2016
Thanks for a fantastic opening weekend! We’ll continue to improve throughout the season as we settle into our brand new home at Hanover Vegetable Farm. We appreciate all the support, encouragement, reviews, words of advice, suggestions, and everything in between. We’ll always strive for excellence and putting out the scariest and best performance possible. Here are the details about this upcoming weekend…
Friday, October 21st… 7:30pm-11:00pm. Horror Movie Appreciation Night!
Saturday, October 22nd… 7:30pm-11:00pm. Keep RVA Weird Night!
Sunday, October 23rd… 7:30pm-10:00pm. School Spirit Night!
For more details on our nightly themes/deals, please visit the schedule page and scroll to the bottom.
October 12th, 2016
We’re very excited to open our doors this Friday and Saturday! A few notes:
– Both nights the gates open at 7pm, the haunt opens at 7:30pm.
– Please look for the parking signs to Hanover Vegetable Farm off Ashland Road.
– There are still muddy areas from last weekend’s storm, so prepare for those conditions by wearing proper shoes/boots and expect cooler temperatures. Dress warmly!
– Saturday afternoon Hanover Vegetable Farm will host Gourds, Goblets and Ghouls from 11am-6pm. This is a separate event from the haunt, so you’ll have to exit the gates so we can prepare to open an hour later. It should be a perfect full day/night of October fun, though!
As always, if you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 20th, 2016
We’re still looking for haunters to join the RED VEIN ARMY for this season. If you’re interested in a position, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
September 16th, 2016
Look for us on the following social media channels…
We’ll be giving away tickets and prizes up until Halloween night. We can’t wait to chat with everyone!
October 2016 Schedule
September 2nd, 2016
Our October schedule is now posted! It’s presented in a Google Calendar format, so if you use Google Calendar you can easily add the event and keep track of any updates.
- Friday, October 14th… 7:30-11:00pm
- Saturday, October 15th… 7:30-11:00pm
- Friday, October 21st… 7:30-11:00pm
- Saturday, October 22nd… 7:30-11:00pm
- Sunday, October 23rd… 7:30-11:00pm
- Thursday, October 27th… 7:30-10:00pm
- Friday, October 28th… 7:30-11:00pm
- Saturday, October 29th… 7:30-11:00pm
- Sunday, October 30th… 7:30-10:00pm
- Monday, October 31st… 7:30-10:00pm